- Item Description
- Product Video
- Technical Information
- Sample Size: 50 μg of total RNA
- Operation time: 10 minutes
- Recovery: Up to 80% of high quality RNA
- Elution Volume: 20 - 50 μl
- Compatibility: Purify RNA stored in RNase-free water, elution buffer or TE Buffer following extraction using IBI Isolate
TRI-Reagent®, TRIzol®, RNAzol® and QIAzol® etc.
- Applications: RT-PCR, Northern Blotting, Primer Extension, mRNA Selection, cDNA Synthesis, RNase Protection Assay
- Additional Requirements: 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes, absolute ethanol
The RNA Pure Kit uses a simple and efficient spin column procedure to purify Total RNA stored in RNase-free water, elution buffer or TE Buffer following extraction using acid-guanidinium-phenol-chlorofom based methods such as TRIzol® Reagent and IBI Isolate. Contaminants such as RNases, DNA and residual phenol are effectively removed using a simple 4 step procedure. The high-quality, total RNA is eluted in RNase-free Water or TE (RNase-free) and is ready for use in a variety of sensitive downstream applications.
For more details click on Protocol or Technical Information below.
Sample: coming soon
Format: coming soon
More Details coming soon!
The extracted RNA can be used directly in a variety of downstream applications such as RT-PCR, Northern Blotting, Primer Extension, mRNA Selection, cDNA Synthesis, RNase Protection Assay.
The RNA Pure Kit is tested on a lot-to-lot basis. Following RNA purification using the RNA Pure Kit, 10 μl from a 50 μl eluate of purified RNA is analyzed by electrophoresis on a 0.8% agarose gel.