Lab equipment quality is critical to the success of your scientific experiments. Investing in the right tools could mean the difference between scientific achievement and ongoing delays. Choosing IBI Scientific as your leading lab equipment supplier brings experimental excellence at reasonable prices. Read on to learn more about our shakers, rockers & rollers.
- Orbital Shaker. Molecular biology protocols such as tissue cultures, gel staining and destaining, immunoprecipitation, and Western, Northern, or Southern blotting often require rhythmic movement. IBI Scientific’s orbital shakers are unique, as they consist of an orbiting platform that is flexibly anchored at each corner. Adjusting the pitch control collar allows a blend of rocking and orbital shaker motion, offering the optimal blend of gentle yet efficient agitation. Orbital shakers with both vertical and horizontal motion are most effective and will yield excellent experimental results. The Belly Dancer Orbital Shaker is our larger, most durable option with a 12 x 12 inch platform that can accommodate up to 20 pounds. For smaller laboratory needs, consider the Belly Button Shaker, which has a 7 x 7 inch platform accommodating 5 pounds. Use them on the benchtop or as incubator shakers.
- Roller. Laboratory rollers are ideal for efficiently rotating cell culture bottles. The Low Profile Roller start-up kit is compact and space-saving, giving you the flexibility to deploy it on the benchtop or inside an incubator, oven, or refrigerator. Depending on the design and configuration of rollers, the roller kit accommodates 15 mL to 50 mL tubes.
- Water bath shaker. The Belly Bath can be used in conjunction with the Belly Dancer orbital shaker or on its own. This water bath shaker precisely controls the water temperature (ranging from 30-75⁰ C) while offering gentle agitation. A water bath shaker is ideal for restriction enzyme digests, protein quantitative assays, DNA sequencing, and heat activation of serums.
- Lab mixer/rotator. Spinning tubes in a clamp system can be a pain. Our Spin Dr. makes the process easy by accommodating nearly any type of tube rack. Simply keep your sample tubes in the rack, place the rack in the Spin Dr., and spin the tubes. You can even spin 96-well plates stacked inside the Spin Dr. This essential piece of equipment saves time and reduces errors and accidents.
- Western blot machine. The Western blot is one of the most widely used molecular biology techniques. A Western blot machine should permit application of a high voltage with minimum distance between electrodes to yield a higher electric field and more efficient transfer. Our Western blot systems complete transfers in 60 to 90 minutes.
Why IBI Scientific Stands Apart as a Lab Equipment Supplier
Whether you need an orbital shaker, a Western blot machine, incubator shakers, or a supply of reagents, IBI Scientific has what you need in stock and ready to ship. Our ISO 9001:2015 certification demonstrates our commitment to manufacturing only the highest quality scientific laboratory research products.
In addition to our commitment to quality, we offer incredible customer service. If you’re not sure what to order for your lab, contact us today through email email@example.com or give us a call at 800-253-4942. One of our knowledgeable customer service specialists will walk you through your options & help you choose the right lab equipment for your setting and lab scale. Start a convenient online order to receive fast shipping and our most competitive prices today.
Invest in your lab with top of the line benchtop mechanical equipment.