- Item Description
- Technical Specifications
- Sterile buffer solution containing sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, potassium phosphate and potassium chloride with 0.5% TWEEN 20.
- Sterile filtered using 0.1um filter
- DNase, RNase and protease free.
- Sterility validated using USP <71> Test for Sterility
- Does not contain calcium, magnesium, phenol red or sodium pyruvate.
IBI 10X PBST (10X PBS) with TWEEN 20 (0.5% TWEEN 20) is a concentrated sterile solution in a 1 liter bottle that is ideal for use in immunoassay procedures such as Western Blotting and ELISAs in microtiter plate wells.
IBI 10X PBST is mixed and bottled in our liquid production facility here in Dubuque, Iowa. Our high output pure water system produces endotoxin free and nuclease free water at a rate of 100 gallons per/hr. This water is the basis for all of our liquid blending production here at IBI.
Our 10X PBST is sterile filtered through a 0.1 micron filter directly into a sterile bottle. Filtration and bottling is done inside our ISO 7 sterile suite inside a sterile fume hood.
Quality control is conducted on the finished product using fluorescence to determine nuclease activity (RNase, DNase and Protease) and a spectrophotometer utilizing specialized cartridges that are USP compliant and FDA approved for endotoxin testing. Our endotoxin testing device is also 21 CFR Part 11 compliant. Cartridge system utilizes the kinetic chromogenic LAL testing method specified in USP <85> or EP<2.6.14> with detection as low as 0.005 EU/ml.