IBI Taq HotStart DNA Polymerase w/ Reaction Buffer and separate MgCl - 25 Units
- High-copy of PCR product at low concentrations of enzyme or DNA template
- Superior enzyme stability and activity
- Complete suppression of enzymatic activity at room temperature
- Buffer can range from pH 6 to 10
- Applications: End-Point PCR, Colony/Whole Cell PCR, RT-PCR, Two-Step PCR, Low-Copy Target, and Primer-Dimer Reduction
IBI Taq HotStart DNA Polymerase is a chemically modified hot start enzyme excellent for preventing or minimizing non-specific DNA amplification. The novel modifying reagent creates a faster activation time, an improvement over similar chemically modifed hot start enzymes. The alkaline activation condition makes for greater activity and better specific amplification which minimizes primer-dimers. The superior stability of IBI Taq HotStart also means longer shelf life!
Under standard hot start conditions (94◦C in Tris w/ pH 8-9) IBI Taq HotStart regains both the 5’ → 3’ polymerase and 5’ → 3’ exonuclease activity within two minutes. IBI Taq HotStart suppresses enzyme activity at room temperature with near full recovery of enzyme activity following activation. Our proprietary purification process also produces a contaminant- and nuclease-free enzyme that offers high-copy PCR products from low concentration template or enzyme.
1 x 5 µl – IBI Taq HotStart DNA Polymerase
1 x 1 ml – PCR Buffer w/ 15 mM MgCl2*
1 x 1 ml – 25 mM MgCl2
*10X PCR Buffer contains: 100 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.4), 500 mM KCl, 15 mM MgCl2